RE: Paper negatives (was Re: Real scanned photos?)

Marilin,

You don't want to sensitize paper - too much bother!  But, if you must,
check out alternative processes in the PF links pages.
My scheme is to make the paper negs on regular photo paper and then scan
it.   BTW speaking of alt photo processes - some folks have gotten a
system going for making ink jet transfers to ceramic tiles.  The tiles
are then fired to give high-quality pics good for thousands of years. A
photo tile bathroom (pink flamingos? ) would be awesome!

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING