Re: NYC transit photo ban?

What amazes me about Joe Public is how they always assume the
politicians are naive when they pass such laws.<<<<

You are correct to a degree, for some it's about keeping their heads in the sand. For others, it's trying to maintain a sense of balance with the world they are forced to live in while getting on with their lives.

For the rest of us, people get tired of listening to our conspiracy theories.

You are also right, limiting our photographic access is just one very strong indicator of things to come. And, that leads me to be curious about how the rulers view painters, charcoal, colored pencil and water colorist's.

Using a stealth camera isn't the only way to capture the essence of a place. Are they next?

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
FIREFRAMEi m a g i n g
www.americanphotojournalist.com