Re: Real scanned photos?

Uh, Jim, the Seggerman site says the images are made without the aid of a "camera lens". Nothing there to indicate she doesn't know a scanner has a lens. I don't see a problem with the lack of information about the machinery used but that's just me. The Kauffman site says very plainly that they were done with a flatbed scanner.
Don

James B. Davis wrote:

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:59:35 -0600, Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxx>