Re: My Computer Graphic

> Is a photocopy machine a "camera"?  I can certainly take a
photograph with it.

Jeff

Depends how you define camera :)

A photocopier is more like "photograms" of old ... but since
photograms are probalby now photographs ...

Perhaps arguing this on PF is not the place to find an answer: maybe
we should all ask half a dozen non-photographers.
I suspect the concensus would be pretty much like the dictionary
definitions.  It's only when we start to get picky that things get
confused ...

Bob