Re: My Computer Graphic

Yes, but weren't they originally taken with that person's camera? To be a "photograph", it needs to have been taken with some sort of a camera, be it a pinhole or a digital slr. I don't have a major issue with your last pic, although I would have preferred if the girl wasn't a virtual girl. If you had superimposed two photographs, that would have been more appropriate. I do have a problem, for the sake of this forum, when the image is entirely computer generated. That has nothing to do with photography. Yes, you are creating a picture, but not a photograph.

Leslie
Most of the early work had several studio sessions with different models and
these were placed into arty scenery in the darkroom.

And lots of the alternative processing was done with the object of making a
painterly image.