Re: Chris's computer graphic

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Mason" <cameratraveler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
> What if Chris had made his creation and then printed
> it and photographed the print for presentation in
> the Gallery?  Would that make it more acceptable?
>
> Cheers,
> Rich Mason

Okay. Then Chris could print Judy (a little cover, please) cut off all the excess paper, slip her into a notebook and take her on a walk-about. Then put her in real settings and shoot. That, in my opinion would be acceptable. Or the reverse, as long as an original photograph is used and not distorted beyond recognition. But I have to agree with everyone who feels that totally computer generated works should go to another gallery.

Shyrell

For the Quality You Deserve!
Melara Family Photography
http://shyrellmelara.tripod.com