Do you feel lucky?

PF'rs,

Check this out:

http://newurbanist.blogspot.com/2005/01/copyrighting-of-public-space.html
   Read the email responses to the topic too.

Sorry if this is another worn out topic but maybe some new thoughts. The
question is again -  (in the U.S.) can police prevent anyone from taking
a picture on/off public property?  I understand that a government could
retain a copyright for citizens. I'm told that the entire Millennium
Park in Chicago is copyrighted.

I set up my tripod there and made pictures unmolested by the cops - was
I just lucky?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.