Re: My thoughts about art&craft (RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05)

: Hi all,
:
: On the life expectancy of artwork: What would you say about new artforms
: like installations or live performances?

my take?  Again art=skill=craft so I see the art as the effort that went
into 'x' whatever x may be, arranging roses, singing,etc

if the live performance went well the artist did well, if not then were
they in fact an artist?  ;-)