RE: My thoughts about art&craft (RE: PF Galleries on 05 FEB 05)

Alan,

That's not what I was getting at.  Other than process
and result, I cannot differentiate between the two.
What draws people to art isn't really tangible.  It's
the production of a piece that reaches people, if only
the artist.  Craftsmanship, regardless of level, is
simply the process to create, or craft should I say?
Semantics.

=====