Re: Gallery Reviews

The trouble with subscribing to the digest is that
you're always just a bit behind.

Many thanks to Steve and Chris for their comments on
Snowstorm, Forest Park.

Chris exclaims:

> Not much snow for a storm!

Enough that on my way out of the park I slid off the
road and bent the front suspension of my VW!
(Besides, you really can see some of the flakes in the
photo.)

--John

=====
J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

>>Jazz at UVA: The Photographs of John Mason.  From 31 January
2005 at Take It Away, 115 Elliewood Ave., Charlottesville, VA:
http://www.virginia.edu/music/jazzatuva/

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~ds8s/john-m/john-m.html