Re: Gallery Reviews

Many thanks to Bob, Dave, Peeter, and Brian for taking
the time to comment on Snowstorm, Forest Park, St.
Louis.

Brian asked:

> Living in Montreal, I am quite used to this sort of
> thing by now.  But Missouri?  Is this at all normal?

Yes, indeed.  The American midwest, in the midst of
which lies St. Louis, has an almost absurdly extreme
climate.

Used to live there.  Still return four or five times a
year.  I could tell a story about a long and
unpleasant -15 degree (Fahrenheit) January night when
the furnace failed.  And I suffered through many, many
August days of over 100 degrees, when, as a
twenty-something slacker, I couldn't afford
air-conditioning.

John

J Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia (which is just about as hot
in summer, but has a blessedly milder winter)