Re: Gallery comments for 2005-02-05 (spelling mistakes corrected)

Bob,

Thanx for Your thoughts!

> A grey barren scene.  The grey snow (it is snow?) with a grey sky and
> a grey reflection.  It's not lifting my spirits - SAD as they are.
> I'm desperate for a ray of sunshine.

You know, that's how it is here!
Very-very often and several months in a row!
Later the sea will be covered with ice and what was grey will be whitish.
Thank allmighty we don't have the REAL kaamos here as they do upper in Scandinavia.
But when everything can be described with light grey and dark grey - it's even worse!

BTW - I made the pic exactly because there WAS (IS) a ray of sunshine (just before snowstorm) that made the sea look really eerie.
Calm, cold, desperate, but beautiful.

> back to the scene: it's quite eerie actually.

Peeter

ITV - Sinu lemmiksaated internetis!
http://www.itv.ee