Re: OK, which camera?

At 8:21 PM -0500 2/2/05, LScottPht@xxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks! I've been to dp review and Ken Rockwells, but I haven't checked out Thom Hogan's. You are right, I am starting to drive myself crazy second guessing this stuff. I was set on the D70 until my friend had mentioned the fragility of it. I also liked the looks of the ones with the battery grip. At least I have that option now with the D70. So, I think I'll go with the D70.

Join the Yahoo D70 group and talk with a bunch of us who actually own a D70.