Re: Nikon D70 package, good deal??

On 2/3/05 8:59 AM, "LScottPht@xxxxxxx" <LScottPht@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> It sounds like quite bit for the money, but I didn't see the rebate info. in
> there. Has anyone used this company before?
>
> Leslie

You pays your money you take your chances.  What happens of you get burned
trying to say a few bucks.  Adorama, Samys, B&H, Calumet all are the real
deal.  Pay a little more an deal with a known entity.  You'll sleep better.
If you get burned and it turns into a big hassle the small amount you might
have saved won't seem like such a good deal anymore....

Lawrence W. Smith Photography
http://www.lawrencesmithphotography.com