Re: OK, which camera?

Thanks Dean! The main thing is that I want to use my Nikon lenses. If that were not the case, I would go for the Canon 20D. But, thanks for letting me know about it. As of right now, I am trying to decide between the D70 and the Fuji S2.

Leslie:
I know its not a pro camera but I am in LOVE with my Sony F717 5mp with
Zeiss lens. The functions and ergonomics are great I've used nothing else
since. The lens is wonderful haven't really wished I could switch out
another yet. It also has a great viewfinder excellent for taking shots
without looking through the viewfinder like when you shoot over a crowed
holding it up. The lens also tilts up and down too which is very cool
feature I've used often. You should be able to pick this up cheap since the
new Sony 8mb came out which I would recommend just as highly.  Both might
cost you a lot less then a D70.  I've been amazed with this camera and so
simple to use I take it everywhere.

One thing to think about it storage. If you are going to be shooting at 8mp
all the time you better stock up on memory cards they can fill up fast.
Dean