Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

Leslie -

There have been several this morning with the subject line: "ethical dilemma: changing color"

Tina

At 11:27 AM 2/1/2005, you wrote:
Tina-
Apparently, I haven't gotten that email yet. Did it just come?

Leslie

Leslie -  I don't know if you are a member of NPPA or not, but they are
discussing this on the e-mail list this morning.  The consensus is that if
the content is not changed, it's perfectly acceptable to print a color
photo in black and white.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com http://www.workbookstock.com http://www.newscom.com http://www.americanphotojournalist.com