Re: PF Galleries on 29 JAN 05

Hi Polly-
Thanks so much for the review. For some reason, I like this shot, too, but no one else seems to. Oh well! I really wasn't trying to go for anything dramatic with this shot. I wouldn't think that someone has to have a major injury for shots of doctors doing good work to be good. I just thought it was a feel good shot. Point taken about the color saturation and darkness of the patient. On my computer, he has plenty of details in the face. I guess I could always lighten it, but most people just don't seem to like the picture in general. Thanks for the review!

Leslie

I like the image of the UN doctor too.  I had looked at Leslie's website a
few night previously (been lurking) and, as it happens, this particular
image had stuck in my mind.   I note what as said about skin tones of the
patient, nevertheless I especially like the 'natural' scene and demeanour of
both the Dr and the patient - very typical of a treatment room.