Reviews of my image

Thanks so much for everyone's reviews of UN Doctor. This is actually one of
my favorite images, but it's good to hear others responses to the image because
it seems that most people don't really like it. It's very helpful to know
that when presenting my work to magazines. As far as one person's comments about
not feeling any empathy towards the patient or the photograph in general, that
was not actually the point of the image. It is meant to be more of a
feel-good shot showing the good work these doctors are doing. Anyway, thanks!

Leslie
www.pbase.com/lscottpht