Re: pulling Tri-X ?

There are two ways to pull B&W film in development. The best, is to use a developer that will dilute. Dilute Rodenal 50:1 and develop normal time; or the formula that worked for me was to reduce development time by 20% per stop.

Steve Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 3:05 AM
Subject: pulling Tri-X ?

hi all1 didanyone of you has ever pulled Tri-x to 100 ASA?

you guessed correctly, i chose the wrong setting, and now i got to find the proper dev time...
I recall that one Greek mag suggested lowering the dev time by 33% for each stop, but that seems kinda a lot of...

thanks, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!