Used old laptop - Donation for photo educational project in Brazil

 Hi ,

 I'm preparing a photo educational project for poor children from public schools here in Brazil (I'm also the owner of a non-commercial non profit online photo magazine in portuguese ... www.loucoporfotografia.net) for teaching the photographic basics (analogic and digital) and I need the donation of a used but working notebook (laptop), minimum a K6 200 or Pentium 500 with CD-ROM, maybe one of you have in the shelves just getting dust right now.

 I've already get the donation of some simple point-and-shot film cameras from Kodak along with film and also got the support of a professional photo lab for processing and prints. But I need urgently a used notebook (laptop) for use with an old working projector I have to teach the children using powerpoint presentations and Internet surfing.

 Well, even used notebooks here in Brazil are expensive and I can't afford it right now ... so I decided to post this mail in this list. If any of you could support this project, It would be great. Of couse I would keep the supporters up to date with the project.

 Yours,

 Charles

Do you Yahoo!?