Re: D2H; Your thoughts...

The only thing that I have heard good about the d2h is that it is fast. I
originally thought it would be the perfect camera for me since I do
photojournalism. But, as I said, I haven't heard anything great about it, so I won't be
getting it.

Leslie

>>Yes thank you, I did read his comments, I do have a
D70 too and I love it, but then again I started doing
wedding photography this year and needed a more sturdy
camera. <<