RE: Rules - statements, titles

Bob,

People are sensitive about how  their work is presented.  We either have
too much or too little ego and it comes out in our writing about
ourselves.  Anyone contemplating sales should employ a competent flack.

I write my own brief statements. The unusual picture format is an
advantage.  There is no need to prattle on about "exploring the meaning
of life".  There is the rotating camera and the odd picture plane to
explain.  The idea is that the viewer look around the space in the
picture the same as they would have the real space. A title might spoil
the experience. Numbering everything serialy is the best solution if
titles put you off.

Coming up with titles for shows that please four or five artists is a
challenge. Our galleries'  Feb. show is called "Taking Place."  It
would take a lot of arm waiving to explain why this is a good title but
it seems to suite everyone just fine.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.