Re: opinions sought!

Christy said unto the world upon 2005-01-24 23:34:
I am submitting to a small book project - guidelines are only that
it be a set of four images. I would be grateful to get any opinions
as to which four of the images linked below would make the
strongest set.

<SNIP links>

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Christy

Hi,

I like 1, 2, 4, 9 the best individually, and I think as a set, too. I went back and forth on 4 a few times, but in the end, I like how nothing is actually quite *in* the frame.

From the other side, I think 3 and 7 are the weakest.

Best,

Brian vdB