RE: Rules

Bob,

Yea, I cringe at the idiotic crap in artist statements and titles.  But
I understand their importance for some things.  Students are supposed
to learn to say something about their work and it is good to have a
hook for the reviewer so that he or she doesn't get too off-base with
their own verbiage. I rely on them to find a least one decent
descriptive sentence when I'm writing a news release for a show.
recommend that people have someone else who knows how to write edit
their statements or write the whole thing.  Titles are for me just
bookkeeping - how to remember what "Vertical No.6" was.  Sometimes
viewers provide good titles.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.