RE: Gallery Opinions

<<Well, yes, Poser does do ray tracing but it is slightly easier to do it in
Bryce, also I've not found a way of making shadows on the Floor without
obscuring the underlying photograph, but I'm still very much a beginner.>>

For scenes like the one in this weeks gallery you could get away with a plain (grey/white?) floor to render the shadows.  To put these on the underlying photo you could either use one of the blend modes . opacity.  Even if you simply traced the rendered shadow and then painted it it might remove some of the visual inconsitencies.

It really does look fun: actually now I've seen the price of clothes for the bryce models I can see why you stick to nudes!!!

Bob

--

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/