From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Qkano
Sent: 24 January 2005 09:46
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: Gallery Opinions

>The people are generated in poser then superimposed using photoshop.
>The shadows and painted on in photoshop.
1) Did you generate and render them as a pair or one after the other
2) Why didn't you render the shadows in Poser too? Or does Poser only do the
figures themselves?
It would just seem more convincing / consistent to get the shadows drawn
directly from the same lightsources then use PhotoShop's blending modes  to
transfer them to the grass.

> it is art all over again.
it's art Jim, but not as we know it :)

--