Free filter...

To the Group,

I have a lens filter that has never been used. It was the wrong size and the camera store I got it at refused any refund or exchange. So it's been sitting in my camera bag for the last 12 years, in the original box. I'm giving it away to anyone who still uses a film camera with the right size lens.

Stats:  Tiffen - 58mm / 80A

You can E me privately.

Shyrell Melara
For the Quality You Deserve!