Re: Rules, was; comments

>  From the responses that I have read, it appears
> that I wouldn't be
> out of line if I suggested that many of the list
> members,
> accomplished photographers and learners alike, would
> benefit from a
> basic course in aesthetics.

Is the instructor from the school of white noise?  Or
perhaps one of those Japanese experimental bands?
Also, is etiquette a course pre-requisite?

=====

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham