From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Amargosian@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:32 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: name removal

Is there any way that I can get my name/e-mail address removed from the
photoforum list? Over the past year I have been inundated with unsolicited
and
unwanted blind copy e-mails from the active users of this service. They have

averaged between 15-20 daily. Today it was a mini 'tsunami' high of 39.
I have tried turning letters over to AOL and block e-mail domains to no
avail. I regret the one time I opened this site a year ago to ask a single
question.
I have not opened it since. I would greatly appreciate having my name
removed. Thank you.