name removal

Is there any way that I can get my name/e-mail address removed from the
photoforum list? Over the past year I have been inundated with unsolicited and
unwanted blind copy e-mails from the active users of this service. They have
averaged between 15-20 daily. Today it was a mini 'tsunami' high of 39.
I have tried turning letters over to AOL and block e-mail domains to no avail.
I regret the one time I opened this site a year ago to ask a single question.
I have not opened it since. I would greatly appreciate having my name removed.
Thank you.