Bob...

From: "Marilyn" <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello to All:

Can any of you tell me what kinds of happenings you have had a galleries to bring in audiences? For instance I am considering having book signings or readings at the gallery during the time expanse of an exhibit (not just at the openings.)

Music (DJ's or small bands) is something we've tried with some success, but I'd still like to see the attendance at openings and traffic throughout the exhibits larger.

Any suggestions or experience sharing would be appreciated.