Note: Poster's epistle, converted from HTML to Text, follows:

From: Chris

Street photography is ok if any people in the picture cannot be identified. Except Harrods building, it is illegal the photograph that building as it is copyright.

I think it is also illegal to take the MI6 building just outside ****** railway station.

English law is be precedent and there have been some test cases.

I was stopped by the Police(?) when I snapped the MI6 building, I had to delete the frame.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf