Re: comments

> Only fair if I ask for feedback to take the time to give some... I
assume I
> can be honest here without anyone taking personal offense.
Honesty is worth a thousand hollow WOWs

> Qkano:    Nice mood but sun is too centered. Rule of thirds applies
here.
Fair comment, but I couldn't do much with it.
I'd hoped the silhouetted pier-structure leading diagonally in from
the left would break the half-and-half pattern, and lead you to the
sun strategically composed between the two poles (not fishing rods - I
think they are sommat to do with mussels).
It didn't work at all with mostly sky (lost the pier) or mostly sea
(lost the sky) and I didn't like the sun at either third either.

Oh well, I'll treat it as a personal memory of an evening on a beach
at Chatellaillon-sur-Plage and not as an image I should be showing
around.
I guess it's the personal associations that make it look better to me
than to others.

Bob