RE: Return receipt

Pics are in the series gallery not the single image one

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Talbot
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 12:19 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Return receipt

>This is the first time this has happened to me. I was looking  forward
>to receiving some good feedback about my work in the gallery
but now
> I feel I've put everyone off...

 Dean

Did you have a picture in this week's gallery?
Didn't notice your name there.

"Listserv" at RIT is not the most versatile of beasts and, even if it was,
it's not under Andy's personal control (AFAIK). It's one of the reasons I
had to unsubscribe years ago from my work address because the corporate
email system had it's view of how things
should be done "you VILL have out-of-office turned on!!!!" etc.   In
many lists Majordomo simply blocks messages looking like these.

Anyway: I don't think people will be put off your images, as long as you
change your name :o0

Bob