Return receipts

Gosh,
I didn't realize I was the cause of the receipt nuisance. I don't understand
why the whole group was getting my return receipts or how using a forum such
as this requires that receipts be turned OFF. Anyways, I turned it off and I
apologize for the inconvenience.

Since I'm on the topic, is the yahoo group just an archive but you cannot
post through it right? Also, is there a way to set my photoforum emails to
digest mode?

I hope I haven't soured everyone towards me now. I was getting the receipts
too and didn't realize I was the culprit.
Regards,
Dean