From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Roberts
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 7:39 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Copyright question: re tiny thumbnails.

Would you mind turning off your receipt request when you send messages to the forum? I find it annoying and I would think that the multiple replies would annoy you also.

Eclipse Agency wrote:

Peter:
Thought you might like to join my yahoo group since we have many attorneys as members and discuss legal issues among other things. Regards, Dean
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mediaphoto/