Re: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

In a message dated 1/17/2005 2:06:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, enquiries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
David Small - Coffee break
A fascinating portrait. I wonder what kind of work he's having a break from?
A leather jacket, a woollen cap and latex gloves? In any case, the light is
perfect and brings out the _expression_ well. Please tell us more about this

I wish I could tell you more. It was taken on a NY street. the chap was having is coffee in a phone booth. He didn't notice me taking the shot. I don't think he is a Protologist,so I assume he must be in the food service field. It was a lucky confleuence of circumstances.
Dave