RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

I see no connection to Flour whatsoever.   Sorry- Please explain.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Fraser
Sent: 17 January 2005 01:56
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: PF Galleries on 15 JAN 05

-----Original Message-----
From: Behalf Of Chris

                Greg Fraser - Hwy 3

I don't get it.

This is one my series of images depicting the oppressive marketing tactics
of the white flour producers of the world. Perhaps the depth of my vision
exceeds the mediocrity of my talent in this area. I may, in the future,
stick to snapping trees. I love green and brown together.

Greg
http://home.golden.net/~fraserg