Re: Gallery Review of 20050115

Bob-
Thanks for the review, and, yes, his mom loves him very much! I know, I spoke to his mom on the phone. You are also right about the bloke to the left doing nothing for the photo. Unfortunately, I did the best I could considering the only light illuminating this was a car's headlight, and the other people were busy trying to change the tire and wouldn't move out of the way. I had to stand where I was because it was the only spot that I could get enough light to allow for a fast enough shutter speed since I was handholding the camera. Trying to get a rebel to sit still for any length of time on a dark road when they are broken down is not such an easy task. They have to constantly be on the lookout for chimeres.

Leslie

Leslie Spurlock - Billy, A Rebel
Thinks: do you always ask permission to photograph a man with a gun?

I bet his mum loves him, mums are like that.
His eyes certainly grab you.  The bloke standing to the left does
nothing for the picture though. It would have been far better without.