Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 ??????

Those monuments to war portrey an economy of war. In that time, that was the only economy, don't you know.

S. Shapiro
----- Original Message ----- From: <kpp@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: PF Gallery on 08 JAN 05 ??????

              Kostas Papakotas - in the land of ancient Sparta

It is a pity that man's portrayal of his ideals is as he is at war.

all of the comments in the list this one i cannot understand...
please bear in my that we are not all native speakers, and please clarify...

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!