Re: Weekend PF gallery update friendly reminder

>Are the submission guidelines for Gallery X on the same page as the regular
>gallery? I did not see "Gallery X" specifically mentioned on that page. I can't
>access the guidelines from the "X" page itself. I checked the web address for
>each and they are different, but the X guidelines page will not open for me.

Shyrell,

Good point. I think the reference to Gallery X (at the time of its inaguration
about 8 years ago I think the reason for the X was that it was going to have a
limit of 10 photographs ... but that has changed but name remained)

anyway, there is a reference in the contribution guidelines for SERIES - that
is what Gallery X is all about. So the instructions are there but no reference
is made to Gallery X!

And the submission link from gallery X is broken ... someone on the staff here
will fix asap.  :)

thanks for feedback,

andy