Re: Virtual Expo - Day by day

Nice images, Charles, small significant details well seen.

While my Mac setup had no problems with the Flash, others seem to have. You might consider doing the presentation with standard HTML only, perhaps using some of the Photoshop templates. You´ll lose the animated changeovers, but you´ll gain enormously in general accessibility for your audience. Your pics are worth seeing by everyone who tries!

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se