Re: Rights and the law

Under U.S. copyright law you can't copyright the title of a book. You can't copyright a name. But, whose copyright violation would it be if a stonemason carved a copyrighted bit on a headstone and a photographer made a picture of it? Or, would it be fair use if only a short passage?

What would you like on your tombstone?  ©?

Cheers,
Rich Mason

http://richmason.com