Re: raw file format

Upgrade to Photoshop CS, you won't regret it. You can buy the stand-alone plug-in for PS7, but the upgrade to CS is only $50 more and well worth it for the additional features.

That, or your camera maker should have supplied some sort of RAW converting software with the camera. I prefer to keep things within Photoshop as much as possible.

Cheers,
Rich Mason

http://richmason.com