Re: rips

For B/W on my Epson 2100, I use Roy Harrington´s Quad Tone Rip. It is very much cheaper than other RIPs; it is $50 shareware.

Of course, at that price it is not a full-fledged RIP; it can do one thing only, and that is beautiful, metamerism-free black-and-white prints with controllable warmth, using the standard Epson inks. It does not do colour. For me, that´s all I need, beautiful B/W prints was the one missing link in the chain when I wanted to stop using a traditional darkroom. Now I´ve got them...

Finally, a Merry Christmas to everyone!

Per Öfverbeck
http://foto.ofverbeck.se