Re: Fate of Silver Gelatin Paper

> I understand that the biggest consumer of film in the world *total*
is
> India.
>
> anyone else got more info on this or any other film per capita
figures?
> (not just kodak figures)

I'm not that well travelled.

I can only boast Kenya and Nepal.

In Nepal (sort of India) the local market seemed to be old yashicas
with modern stuff for the tourists.  But heck thats not the major
cities where there for sure is prosperity.  The parts I visited mostly
had no elctricity: an old mechanical camera and a bag of film really
are reliable.If sommat goes wrong, you just give it a clout.

http://www.dantestella.com/technical/tyranny.html

Bob