RE: Fate of Silver Gelatin Paper

Steve,

A million bucks for a wet lab with all the used equipment out there for
ten cents on the dollar!!!  Does the Governator know about this  - with
the state $8 billion in the red!! :-)

Where did you read about this?  I'd like to have a look.

Thanks,

Alan

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.