Re: PF Exhibits on 11 DEC 04

In a message dated 12/12/04 1:09:59 AM Central Standard Time,
tr_cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Leslie Spurlock - The Coach

 Despite political strife, violence, hunger, and unmanageable poverty, people
around the globe will always play football.  People in Cairo will play
anywhere, anytime, on any surface, under any condition, with or without shoes...the
game must happen. Having seen your other Haiti photos makes this one mean so
much more to me.  This is my pick of the week.

Thanks so much!! Yeah, it was really uplifting as I was riding along at one
point in a convoy with the Brazil team and seeing everyone out in the streets,
together, and nothing but joy at that moment in their hearts. It was such a
heart-warming sight to see, and something I hadn't seen there before. It
actually brought tears to my eyes to see this brief moment of happiness.   Leslie