setting up photo downloads

I'm working on some websites, right now,
and don't have many skills yet, but I'm learning as I go.
I bought Dreamweaver, and have learned a few functions.

I finally started building a site for digital photos and graphics,
and have been putting up a few images... abstract, landscape, figurative, etc.

www.stills.com

I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion about a means of delivering images for download,
like the stock photo websites do. The only thing I have found so far is
lightboxphoto.com software, and I'm undecided about it. I bought a creative computer workbook, which
has the steps for creating a digital image delivery system from scratch, and it may be similar.
not sure that I'm up to the programming though. but that's all I've found so far. there must be something I've missed.

is anyone using the internet to sell their images digitally?
thanks,
mark