Attn: Jeff---Thank you--->Re: Newbies photoshop question

Hi Jeff
That worked perfectly, thank you so very much.
Regards
Tony

At 10:11 AM 12/10/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Select the area using any selection tool, Control-C on a PC, Control-V on a PC.  Now use the Move tool to put it where you want it.  Don't forget that it's now another layer.  On a Mac, you use the Command key instead of the Control key, if I remember correctly.